Forums
Hello, I hit the REST API to try and delete a document from our package, and this is the response we got. { "messageKey": "error.validation.cannotDeleteDocumentInActivePackage", "message": "Document is in a active package and cannot be deleted.", "code": 400, "name": "Validation Error" } The document is fully signed, and all the documents in the package are fully signed, but we have the package set to not auto-complete, so the package status still says "In Progress". What does it mean by in an activate package? Are we able to remove signed documents from a package?
Forums
Hello, I am running into an issue when attempting to remove a partially signed document from within a transaction. I've made a similar post previously about a very similar issue which seems to have been fixed, but is now causing issues again. I am unable to remove partially signed documents from within a transaction even after send the transaction back into a DRAFT status. I've tried both through the Java SDK and through the web UI and receive similar errors in both scenarios.
Forums
Hello, We're looking for a way for a signer to be able to Decline or Opt-Out from signing, but will still let us complete the package and persist the evidence summary. Our current plan is to remove any of the documents that need the rejecting signers signature from the package as well as removing the signer, and then to resend the package so the other signers can continue and complete the signing ceremony. We're having some issues with this approach when attempting to remove documents that have been signed by other signers from a rejected/opted-out package and are just getting errors.