If you are a OneSpan Sign Admin, you should also be a Salesforce System Administrator. If so, you can always access the OneSpan Sign option in the Salesforce.com App Menu.
The following procedure describes how to enable that functionality for:
- OneSpan Sign Users
- OneSpan Sign Template Admins
- OneSpan Sign Admins who are not Salesforce System Administrators
The following procedure won't work on a Permission Set that is provided as part of a managed package.
To configure the Salesforce.com App Menu with the functionality described above:
- Log in to the relevant Salesforce.com organization as a System Administrator.
- Go to the Setup page.
- On the left pane, click Users > Permission Sets. The Create Permission Set page appears.
- Click New to create a Permission Set.
- Type relevant Permission Set information, and ensure that the User License is set to None.
- Click Save. The Permission Set page appears.
- Under Apps, click Assigned Apps, and then click Edit.
- Select the OneSpan Sign app from the Available Apps section, and then click Add.
- Click Save.
- Assign the new Permission Set to all relevant users.