If you are a OneSpan Sign Admin, you should also be a Salesforce System Administrator. When that is the case, you can always view and access the OneSpan Sign option in the Salesforce.com App Menu.
The following procedure describes how to enable that functionality for:
- OneSpan Sign Users
- OneSpan Sign Template Admins
- OneSpan Sign Admins who are not Salesforce System Administrators
The following procedure won't work on a Permission Set that is provided as part of a managed package.
To configure the Salesforce.com App Menu with the functionality described above:
- Log in to the relevant Salesforce.com organization as a System Administrator.
- Go to the Setup page.
- On the left pane, click Users > Permission Sets. The Create Permission Set page appears.
- Click New to create a Permission Set.
- Type relevant Permission Set information, and ensure that the User License is set to None.
- Click Save. The Permission Set page appears.
- Under Apps, click Assigned Apps, and then click Edit.
- Select the OneSpan Sign app from the Available Apps section, and then click Add.
- Click Save.
- Assign the permission to all relevant users.