OneSpan Sign for Salesforce provides several reports that can be used to view account and signing activity. These reports are:
- e-Signing Status Report: Provides a general overview of all transactions.
- Oldest Incomplete e-Sign Transactions: Lists transactions that have not yet been signed by all recipients.
- Recent e-Signing Activity Report: Provides information on recent activity involving your transactions.
- Top 5 Oppty with Completed Transactions: A sample report of the completed OneSpan Sign transactions that are associated with the high-value Open Opportunities.
- Top 5 Oppty with Unsigned Transactions: A sample report of the unsignedOneSpan Sign transactions that are associated with the high-value Open Opportunities.
- Users e-Signing Activity Report: Lists all of the users in the account along with the statuses of transactions with which they are associated.
To view OneSpan Sign for Salesforce reports:
- Click Reports in the OneSpan Sign for Salesforce menu. The Reports & Dashboards page appears.
- In the Report section on the left, click All Reports.
- Click one of the OneSpan Sign report names.
To modify, filter, or generate reports, consult the Salesforce help.