Optional Additional Configurations
The following procedure describes how to manually configure certain parameters that are configured automatically when you install or upgrade OneSpan Sign for Salesforce. These settings include, but are not limited to:
Allowing for deletion of Completed transactions
File types allowed for documents included in transactions
To manually configure the OneSpan Sign for Salesforce parameters:
- After the application is installed, click the Gear Icon > Setup.
- In the left-side navigation bar, locate Platform Tools and click Custom Code > Custom Settings. The Custom Settings page appears.
- Next to OneSpan Sign Configuration, click Manage. The OneSpan Sign Configuration page appears.
- Click New. The OneSpan Sign Configuration Edit page appears.
If you upgraded the application from a previous version, you may already have a OneSpan Sign configuration. In this case, click Edit next to the Default configuration. The OneSpan Sign Configuration Edit page opens.
- Select the appropriate Available Fields and click Add to move them to the Selected Fields list. Some common selections include:
- The Permitted file extensions which enables you to indicate which file types are allowed, such as doc,.docx,.pdf.
- Allow deleting Completed packages which enables users to delete transactions after they are completed.
- Select the appropriate Restrict Visibility option.
- Click Save.