All of the following must be true before you are able to configure OneSpan Sign for Salesforce:
- You are a Salesforce System Administrator.
- You have one of the following Salesforce Editions:
- The user who will become a OneSpan Sign System Administrator has the profile of a Salesforce System Administrator.
- You have either a OneSpan Sign admin username and password (recommended) or a OneSpan Sign API key.
- In Salesforce, Chatter must be enabled to use the OneSpan Sign for Salesforce application.
- You have an OneSpan Sign Professional or OneSpan Sign Integrated account. If you don't yet have an account, you can sign up for one.
Your configuration settings depend on the URL you use to log in. If you are uncertain about which URL to use, please refer to the email you received when you signed up, and follow the link Log into your account. You will be directed to a login page, and your login URL will appear in your browser's address bar.
You must provide the URL of a OneSpan Sign server.
If you are exploring the system or performing tests, you can connect to our Sandbox environment. Alternatively, if you have completed your integration with our system and want to launch your product, you can connect to our Production environment.
Sandbox Accounts are not equivalent to Production Accounts. To connect to the OneSpan Sign Production Environment, you must purchase a Production Account.
For more information on which Environment URLs you should use to connect to, and which IP addresses need to be whitelisted to do so, see Intro.