Topic Replies Freshness Views Users
Normal topic

We have registered Callback Event Notification on OneSpan Sign Web UI and Key is getting gernerated correctly. However, I am receiving below error on email as OneSpan Sign Sadnbox access is assigned to me only. 

Normal topic

On small screens / mobile is there a way to extract the zoom feature out of the 3 dot menu and show it on the main section, like it works on large screens?

Normal topic

We're trying to generate the package using template. Templates are created in sandbox.esignlive.com. While generating the package we're receiving below exception, OneSpanRESTAPIHelper.OneSpanRestAPIHelperException:…

Normal topic

We are working on creating Onespan transactions in Salesforce and have written out some Apex Trigger code to assist with the process. In order to use it in Production, we will need to write an apex test class that cover the code itself…

Normal topic

Is it possible to pass attachments to eOriginal?

Hot topic

We're trying to implement OneSpan Sign, but in the process of using Apex SDK, we noticed that Callback Event Notifications are not getting created for the transaction. If we create the transaction manually in Salesforce, event…

Normal topic

We need to push our signed documents into an eOriginal vault. The instructions say to push it through a "data" field in the API.

Question #1: Location and Procedure

There are data fields in the root…

Normal topic

Hi all,

What does the following error message mean when trying to pass through a Salesforce attachment to OneSpan?

Error creating OneSpan package with documents: 520 - null - error code: 520

Normal topic

Are we able to merge data onto a document and also set it as "accept only"? 

I am following this blog post but wondering if we can stamp the fields on the document with values too: https://www.onespan.com/blog…

Normal topic

I have the code working that sets the "sender" when the package is not in-person. But this code doesn't seem to work with in-person. All the in-person packages shows me (account owner) as the owner even when I set a different user as…

Normal topic

Is it possible to create 2 optional signature blocks in a document that are intended for 'additional signers' that have not been defined as a signer in the package?

We've got our main signer, and we want to give them the…

Normal topic

Hi all,

How can I make a checkbox field required so that a client must mark this as TRUE (as well as doing the normal digital signature)?

Thanks in advance

Normal topic

We noticed this morning that when a packageID contains _x something in the Apex SDK is removing it from the string.  We are passing in:

packageId = '6h_xtu2OH3w-7q9B1Xww0ztuIm0="
OneSpanAPIObjects.Package_x…

Normal topic

Reading these two documents:

https://www.onespan.com/blog/onespan-sign-developers-consent-document-vs-default-consent-part1

https://www.onespan.com/blog/onespan-sign-developers-consent-document-vs-default-consent…

Normal topic

We're using OneSpanSDK to generate e-signatures for clients, we're maybe generating ~800 per day. Every now and again a client will receive an

Unauthorized Access
Failed to validate token.

Normal topic

Hi all,

Is it possible to customize the email sent out once the signing has been completed (the one with a link to download completed documents'. 

We use e-sign for multiple different documents and want each…

Normal topic

Hi,

Is it possible to add a field to allow users to input a job position? And make it a required field?

I'm struggling to find a TYPE & SUBTYPE to support this requirement.

Normal topic

I'm having an issue when sending the pdf to OneSpan. This is the error from the dev console

"String length exceeds maximum: 6000000"

Is this because my files are too large? What's the fix?

Normal topic

I'm wondering if the APEX SDK has the ability to create a sender. I see that some of the other SDKs can.

https://community.onespan.com/documentation/onespan-sign/guides/feature-guides/developer/managing…

Normal topic

Hi,

I am working on cpq,and my requirement is to use quote fields in one span document so please help me to get it.

Normal topic

Is it possible to modify the text on the initial "Go to Uploads" button that appears during a ceremony requiring a file upload?  Or is it possible to modify the text that says "There are pending uploads"?

We'd love to…

Normal topic

I am getting the following error. I'm using the code in a Salesforce Flow. This works perfectly in the first sandbox. But I'm beginning to move this to production and something is not working. I've spent about 4 hours trying to figure…

Normal topic

For attachments that are uploaded, how can I get the file extension (PDF, jpg, tif, etc...)? I only see these attributes on OneSpanAPIOjbects.AttachmentRequirement:

this.data =…

Normal topic

We allow users to click a sign button on a page that expires rather quickly (2 minutes) and it opens OneSpan in an external browser tab. Does OneSpan have a feature to ping an endpoint during the signing ceremony to keep the…

Normal topic

I'm working on the callbacks into Salesforce. The callbacks are triggering just fine. And the provided code where we are uploading the signed documents into the document object is working perfectly. However, I need to upload the…