Topic Replies Freshness Views Users
Normal topic

Hello,

I'm a front dev from a company that wishes to integrate your ESign product in our android/Ios apps.
I wanted to try out the Android solution and test the integration with the sandbox but I encountered…

Normal topic

Here, I'll explain my requirement:

* Can we use the one span sign along with react-native? if "yes"
* How we can add to the ability of the user to draw his signature Anywhere on pdf?

So can you…

Normal topic

If the signer has to apply more than one signature this is the experience i had. The navigation to the next signing spot disappears until you move the screen.<…

Normal topic

What is the minimum Android OS version for the OSS Mobile SDKs?

What is the minimum iOS OS version for the OSS Mobile SDKs?

Normal topic

Hi,

I am looking for code examples using Mobile SDK how to start creation of package and complete the transaction in offline and sync when connected online.

Please let me know if any…

Normal topic

Hi,

We are currently facing issues where we did not receive the confirmation (PackageId) from eSign with didSynchronizeTransaction.

So, is there a way to retrieve PackageId with a given temporaryId from iOS SDK?…

Normal topic
Hello, We found an issue with the iOS SDK that sometimes the SDK skip the ESign Disclosures and Consent document and skip directly to the contract. So, the user signs without agreeing the consent, and found to have a never ending "In…
Normal topic
Hello, Let's say I make three transactions offline. When I get connectivity back, the SDK automatically sync the three transactions and I receive data in the callback with didSynchronizeTransaction(). However, I only get a GUID but I don…
Normal topic
Hello, Is there a way to make the SDK has the same localization as the app's one? Currently, it takes the same as the device language. Thank you, Max
Normal topic
After reading the docs, the solution for this problem says :
Please verify that the PDF exists, and that it has not been corrupted.
I am sure that my pdf exists and is not corrupted, but is not stored in the…
Normal topic
Hello, What is the correct way to make the modal appear as fullScreen when opening the SDK with iOS 13 ? Is it a current fix that has not been resolved yet ? I know that we have to make the viewController appear with…
Normal topic
Hi! We are integrating the eSign SDK for iOs and our application is "offline first". Everything has to be smooth without an internet connexion. We have two issues right now in offline mode. 1- If we launch the app with an internet…
Normal topic
Hello, I am mapping TextFields in the pdf and I would like to show these fields with the content in it when the SDK pops. Currently, I have some text in the textfields but I can't see it. My hope is that the user sign only the signature…
Normal topic
We build a web application using the Silanis.ESL.SDK to create and manage document to sign. Which is using the PackageID and DocumentID to interact with Esign in order to get the Signing status and download the signed document. This is…
Normal topic
Hello, In the didSynchronizeTransaction protocol, we get a guid representing a signing ceremony id. My backend team need a DocumentID AND a PackageID. Is it possible to get these informations in the callbacks of…
Normal topic
When running sample app on simulator, it is working properly, but I'm getting the attached errors when creating ipa
Normal topic
Can you please provide us the code on how to create a transaction from a template using the iOS SDK
Normal topic
Hey, I am integrating the OneSpan Sign iOS SDK into an Existing Project. I have done all the initial configuration but when I am doing login, app is getting crashed. It throws following error: CoreData: error: Cannot load…
Normal topic
How does syn work ? is there a way to control using code what are the data items which work with syn for offline use?
Normal topic
Our customer wants to deploy an App in a tablet for having their patients signing a consent form authorizing some medical procedures. It would be an in-person signing scenario. Since it is a sensitive process, they need to identify that…
Normal topic
hello community, after I finish making all the sdk settings for android and try to compile it gives me the error of "Manifest merger failed with multiple errors". AndroidStudio 3.1.1 Kotlin 1.2.31 Gradle 4.4 ::Greetings::
Normal topic
Hi, I have been checking out the mobile SDK's. Is it correct that there is not a native ios/android implementation of the signing ceremony, but on mobile you should either use a webview or open a web browser? If I'm not correct,, could…
Normal topic
In iOS SDK there’s a function to “load a transaction from the server”, the syntax is like: eSignLive.dashboard().startESignCeremonyForTransaction(withGUID: “”) As the packages are created on server side, can we…
Normal topic
Hi, In our native iOS app (Swift), we get signing sessionToken from our own endpoint, and then launch webview with the URL like: https://sandbox.e-signlive.ca/access?sessionToken={sessionToken} for signing ceremony. Previously, we…
Normal topic
My company is working on a mobile application (android & iOS) that handles roommate agreements. We are generating PDFs from HTML and were hoping that the eSignLiveSDK would be a turn key solution to adding eSignatures to the experience. In…