Topic Replies Freshness Views Users
Normal topic

Right now there's the option to update transactions to replace a signer either manually after checking transaction reports or using API https://community.onespan.com/documentation/onespan-sign/guides/feature-guides/developer/adding…

Normal topic

There are times where we want to merge the signing date but do not just want the tag to result in a blank space in the document. Docusign and other e-signature providers will pre-populate the current date when the signing ceremony is…

Normal topic

In our workflow, some signers may be in person and others remote on the same package. What we would like to be able to do is suppress the unnecessary email to in-person signers but have them sent to remote signers within the single…

Normal topic

Hello,

We lean on OneSpan to handle the emails that go out inviting, reminding, etc. on most business processes today.  While there will eventually come a time where we may shift to sending the emails ourselves, that is…

Normal topic

Hello,

Our customer has a document in which he must put his initials on the bottom of each page.  Each time he clicks to sign , he must click on the next button to go to the next signature.  We were prevoulsly using…

Normal topic
We have scenarios where we need to support/guide the user as they work through a signing ceremony. Example: Employee opens a window and starts a signing ceremony and then moves the window over to a touch screen for the customer to use…
Normal topic

Is there any talk about creating a Super account that can manage a number of Account Owner Accounts instead of having support move a user from one account to another as well have the admin for the account owner delegate access. 

Normal topic

Since we have a bulk Add, is there any possibility to create a Bulk Remove/Delete?

Normal topic

We suggest adding the ability to create custom attributes for a signer, as we can do for packages and documents. For our workflow, it is important that a signer have a role. We are currently storing these as document package attributes,…

Normal topic

Received feedback from an office:
When a client receives the package and does not fill in all of the required information on the check list an error/warning appears that says "A radio is required and doesn't have a value". &nbsp…

Normal topic

Hi,

Is there any recommended way to update the package name property after it was first created, through .NET SDK?

Tried calling the UpdatePackage method to update the package but it didn't update the package…

Normal topic

Hi,

We would like to request the option to grant managers and admins the ability to view all transactions per account, without having to set up delegation.

Normal topic

I'm trying to create a new template using a PDF and inserting the "check box".  When a user goes to use the template the check boxes no longer appear. 

Normal topic

Hi,

Before copying the layout & template, we'd like to backup the source account setting first ( or just backup the existing layout and templates)  in case something goes wrong. so what do you suggest the best…

Normal topic
Hello, We would like to request being able to programmatically sign a signature on a single document for a specific signer, and sign all the signatures on a single document for a specific signer. Thanks!
Normal topic
I have used the copy tool and would like to have the ability to also delete templates and layouts in each of our accounts? The LOB would like the ability to be able to clean up the templates and layouts in their account.
Normal topic
Through the REST API, make the email notifications configurable much like configuring the signing ceremony layout on a package by package basis. The user experience can be somewhat confusing when one completes a sign ceremony online and…
Normal topic
It would be nice to have one document with attachments, signing summary info, and all documents in the package...
Normal topic
Looks like if the first signer uploads required attachments they are not shown to the second signer... But in our logic the second signer makes decision based on uploaded attachment...
Normal topic
As per current implementation, the onespan system doesn't support dynamic resizing based on the content. This results jn additional scroll bar in the browser Can you please fix this as an enhancement request?
Normal topic
Based on past investigation and a recent onespan posting it appears callbacks remain the only way to get email bounce back, and pin lockout notification. This information would be beneficial via the APIs. If reluctant to have it be in the…
Normal topic
When using the UI or Template Builder, I would like to be able to have a signer select an option in a drop down box and their selection be used to fill in another field on another page, or in another document on the same package. In my…
Normal topic
Hello, I believe there should be a possibilty for an unknown signer to exist in a Package, here's a use case from my company: A truck driver must deliver concrete to a construction zone and the person who receives the concrete must sign…
Normal topic
Hi, I would like to file a bug/enhancement : We noticed Sharing templates doesn’t seem to be working in this specific situation : As the Main account holder, I have created templates under my account and shared them. However, when…
Normal topic
We have embedded the designerView in our portal, but currently we have no way to return the customer back to the initiating screen, leading to a poor customer experience. It would be great to be able to setup a handoverURL when generating…