Hi All,

The Identity Verification solution contains an evidence pack that is created at the end of every transaction.  In order to access the evidence pack, an API is called and a PDF is generated and the download is started.  This post will describe what to expect in the current version of the evidence pack (also called the Audit Trail).

The Evidence Pack contains the following items:

Forums

Hello,

I would like to get the Evidence Summary of a completed transaction in Java.

I have checked this https://community.onespan.com/documentation/secure-agreement-automation/guides/web-service-guide/developer/get-evidence but it was not very clear to me.

Could you please provide me an example of the correct syntax in Java, in order to get the Evidence Summary?

Thank you in advance,

Michail

Forums

Hi,

I have signed on behalf of client using Bulk Sign feature . When i retrieve evidence summary document its showing my IP in that document. Is than anyway possible to pass Client Ip since we are signing on behalf our client and get their IP in evidence summary document.

These questions are regarding the Evidence Summaries we have available for each package: – Does the signer role listed have to be unique regardless of a unique package? Example: Package1 – signer1, signer2; Package2 – signer3, signer4; etc and so on. Or does how we label the roles matter if its a unique package? – This question probably ties into the last one I am guessing. We were looking at the “Signer ID” on the evidence summary and curious what that is used for and how others may have used that with their integrations. What is its purpose?

I have been trying to wait to ask more questions and consolidate them in one post for you. Your welcome. :) Regarding the iframe/inperson signing ceremony. In the package API that we send to eSignLive to create the signing ceremony iframe, is an email address for each signer required? Edit (mwilliams): Other questions moved to a separate post. https://community.onespan.com/forum/questions-about-evidence-summary