Forums

I'm trying to looking up the documentation for the POST /api/packages call within the Interactive API Definitions page in the sandbox environment, but when I click on this method, the page displays the following error:

Resolver error at paths./api/packages.post.requestBody.content.application/json.schema.$ref
Could not resolve reference: Could not resolve pointer: /components/schemas/Package does not exist in document

Attached is a screen dump of what's displayed at the top of the page.

Forums

CreatePackage with multiple documents works fine. CreatePackageOneStep with multiple documents throws wrongNumberOfFiles validation error. I can see in the stack trace:

at Silanis.ESL.SDK.Services.PackageService.CreatePackageOneStep(Package package, ICollection`1 documents)

at Silanis.ESL.SDK.EslClient.CreatePackageOneStep(DocumentPackage package)

Example code shows how to create a package from a template and replacing placeholders.
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
Direct file upload - File will be hosted on developer website
Hi, I've read through the rest api documentation at (http://docs.e-signlive.com/mc/content/c_esignlive_integrator_s_guide/rest_api/packages.htm) and am interested in finding out if there is a sample code available for invoking the "Create a new document package along with document binaries" API. A sample request payload is provided in the link but a sample code to create package via this api would be great. Specifically, would like to find out how the documents are attached in the json. thanks Neel