Forums
Hi - We're developing a new feature where our auto dealers can issue new versions of a priorly issues document. We were wondering if there was a good way to void the old one, but not delete it? I am aware of the remove endpoint in the API, just curious if there are other options. Ideally a void would show the original contract (and still have it available to us), but it would write messaging on it that proves its invalidity. Thanks!
Forums
I have a document package that contains two documents and three signers. One of the three signers only has an approval on one of the two documents. While I am able to limit that user's signing ability, they can still see the other document that they did not sign. Is there a way to hide the other document from them?
Forums
Dealing with another tricky requirement. For one of the signers, it is requested that the email contain only the signature page (and not any of the additional pages). Is there a good way to specify what pages should be sent out in the follow-up email post-signature?
Forums
I am dealing with a requirement that reads as follows: Customer must have an actual signature and not an ok box to click. 'Actual' in this case refers to a drawn (or typed) signature. Is there a good way to enable that for one of the signing roles sent up?