Forums

We just started receiving this error in the sandbox environment when attempting to download signed pdfs.  I don't believe anything has changed on our side for quite a while now. I removed the email address from the error message below, but it was the account owner's email address and not the email of the sender id.  The account owner in this case is not a signer on the transaction so I'm confused by the error message 'signer cannot be found'.

Forums

Hi,

We are using JAVA SDK v11.47 , we are downloading the PDF using the below code that is there on your developer portal. 

Observations:

1.  The files that we download using the below code gives us password prompt when we open it

2. if we use the ?flatten=true then we are getting a corrupted file which doesn't even open 

3. When we use the .net SDK for the same package id and the document id we don't see an issue i.e. the document gets downloaded correctly and we are able to open it without any issues

Forums

Hi,

I´m using /api/packages/{packageId}/attachment/{attachmentId} to dowload documents of a package that has been signged, how ever I´m getting a "404 Resource not found" error.

However document is present on the Package with the ID I´m sending in the attachmentId paramerter, could anyone point me as why this might be happening?

Forums
Team, I was exploring REST API for one of our need, where, we need to download all the documents for all packages that has been completed for a given day. I see Reports option where you can git list of completed packages for a given day. I also see download documents option for a specific package. But I could not find where to mix both together, so that end result I would get a big zip file of 100s of documents of all package that has been completed for that day. Is their any such option with ESign? Can you provide possible guidance in this regard?