Forums

In the Laserfiche Web Access 11, when trying to create a new connection profile, I receive the error "Error - Error: [$rootScope:inprog] http://errors.angularjs.org/1.8.2/$rootScope/inprog?p0=%24digest".

In Workflow Designer, I am unable to select any Connection Profile. The list is blank.

Please assist in creating a new (second) connection profile and selecting the connection profile in Laserfiche Workflow Designer 11.

I have a workflow that was previously working but is now terminating the workflow with messages "Failed to send documents for signing.  For more details see the logs in the windows event viewer"

The only logs in the event viewer that seem to correspond are in the system logs with an event ID of 10016 and a source of DistributedCOM.  I triggered the workflow twice and this error showed both times:

Forums

We are receiving the following error after clicking onespan in Laserfiche webclient:

Error - SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list

They were able to verify they do have the correct OSS repository groups, along with the OSSInfo DB. Checking their webconfig shows the password is encrypted.

Can you provide some assistance?

Thanks!

Forums

I am hoping someone can point me in the correct direction.  We have a client that would like to use Onespan for document signing from a Laserfiche forms process.  I am unable to get it installed and working in my development environment.  I have read and worked through the instructions, but my Onespan integration does not function correctly.  The Laserfiche installation works correctly.

•    In the workflow administration, I see the web service and may test the url successfully.
•    In the Workflow designer however, I do not see *any* onespan components

Forums

When signing a document via OneSpan that was sent out via Laserfiche Workflow, the only option is the screen below where you manually draw your signature. I have been told that with standard OneSpan you also have the option to fill in the signer's name via clicking, or perhaps typing in the name, or some other method that is more convenient than manually signing. Is there any way to do this with the Laserfiche integration? We have one person who has to sign many documents and having to draw out the signature every time is very tedious for them.