Forums
I would like to make a suggestion to be a bit more specific in the maven artifact name of the java sdk. Right now it is defined as: com.silanis.eslsdk11.0.2 So the jar file name is sdk-{version}.jar My point is the name of the jar is so generic that by looking at it you have no idea what kind of sdk it is. That would be nice if it is called something more specific so that it can be recognized by its name. There is another maven artifact called "esl-java-sdk" but I am not sure what that is.
Forums
Hello there, I have an eSignLive integration, using the SDK v11, where I am able to Create& Send package for signing to:
1.  Three Signers with corresponding "Click to Sign" signatures 
2. and another - 4th signer with a "Hidden - Click to Accept" signature
I am also able to Sign this PackageDocument for each signer using the eslClienbt.signDocuments() call. After above implementation I am able to check my sandbox account and see the created, signed and auto-completed Transaction.
Forums
Hi, I have a question about data retrieval / reporting. Everything I've read thus far within the eSL documentation references the use of the Java/C# SDKs and/or the REST API for data retrieval and reporting. Is it possible to query data directly from the eSL backend database tables as opposed to the aforementioned methods? We're looking to build out an in-house reporting environment off of our eSL installation, so we're in the process of reviewing the best methods for retrieving production data for reporting purposes. Thanks, Jonathon
This program will allow you to test your application server to see if meets the mininum requirements to run the eSignLive Java SDK.
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
External website - Your website or git repository
Forums
Customer: I am doing some testing with the SignDocuments method on the EslClient. I have noticed that SignDocuments fails and returns a 500 server response if I first sign as the signer, and then try to use the SignDocuments method for that signer. Is there any workaround to this for now? I am using .NET SDK Version 11 thank you!