Hi 

We are using onespan integration in Guidewire 8.0.7 version and I was able to create the package in my local environment . we promoted our code to the one of testing environment. When we click save draft package button on the onespanpackagepopupscreen we are getting the NoClassDefFoundError: gw/accelerators/onespan/OneSpanJSONUtils exception. We tried different ways to resolve this issue but none of them worked. We really have no clue why this class is not being able to recognized by the compiler at runtime. 

This sample code is to demonstrate how you can make convert a SOAP message received from typical web service for document signing to eSignLive REST API.  This sample also uses Text Tags in sample document to simplify the Json message in REST API to REST eSignLive to create a transaction.
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
Direct file upload - File will be hosted on developer website
File
Hi, Let's consider a practical scenario where there could be a possibility of feeble internet connection at the customer location, In such a case, can I print a copy of the document (yet to be electronically signed) from eSignLive ? Is there a 'Print' button available ? This is just a backup and can help in obtaining the wet signature from customer and close the deal .
This program will allow you to test your application server to see if meets the mininum requirements to run the eSignLive Java SDK.
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
External website - Your website or git repository