Forums

Hi,

We currently already have an integration with OneSpan eSign where we have implemented the designer iframe into our website.

We require a feature where we can draw lines into the document, in order to "cross out" clauses that already exist in the uploaded PDFs. 

Is this a feature that can be turned on?

Forums

Hi,

I use the Designer (transaction/{package_id}/design) in an iFrame in our WebApp.

It shows correctly, but I would like to remove the button "Send to Sign" at the top right.

I've seen this page: https://www.onespan.com/blog/onespan-sign-developer-designer-customization-and-integration-part-2

But I don't seems to get how I can set the settings when I create the draft package to change the behavior of the designer page.  I've only seen settings for the ceremony layout.

I have created a template with a placeholder on the OneSpan website. When I use this template in a transaction, I am unable to change this placeholder to a normal recipient in the designer, and so I am unable to actually create and send the package. However, using the .NET SDK (presumably this works the same in all the SDKs) I am able to replace the placeholder just fine with "SignerBuilder.Replacing()", implying that this is a doable thing in some capacity.

Example code shows how to build a redirect URL to the designer view.
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
External website - Your website or git repository
Example code shows how to build a redirect URL to the designer view.
Rate this Code Share
Downloads
Source type
External website - Your website or git repository