Topic Replies Freshness Views Users
Normal topic

What is the maximum number of templates that can be created under a single Esign account. 

I am attaching a screenshot for reference of template that I am referring to. IS there a limit on this template number under one…

Normal topic

Good afternoon, 

when generating the download of documents through the OSS - Transaction Export & Download Tool .jar, not all the supports that were signed on the web are evident

Through the web on the portal you…

Normal topic

Hi,

1) in our on-prem version, I don't see the authentication for recipient can use KBA, and also I tried in the sandbox, doesn't see it either. Would you please let me know in which version KBA is available and how to use it?…

Normal topic

I got a problem in the Guatemala country, because I need to get all packages signed by 2 people, buy I need to understand if is it possible to get the 2nd signer automated (the account owner)

Could some help me?

Normal topic

Dear All, 

Currently, we have users around 400 users to create on our OneSpan. We would like to seek you support by providing the guideline and script to run mutli users. Could someone help me, if create 1 by 1 we need to…

Normal topic

Hi there,

Is it possible to disable the 'Accept Only' check box from tagging layout page?

Thanks,

Calum

Normal topic

Hi 
I have a use case to send a document to some signers and once the signing process has been complete, i want to send that document to some users which i call as receivers who receive the signed contract and they can…

Normal topic

I have been asked to explore automation of a form that is currently hosted in Excel.  It includes some simple calculations (sums mainly).  Does Sign support calculated fields?

Normal topic

Is it possible to capture data for each time a user log's in/ log's off of the Onespan Sign web portal?

I know that via the Account report, you are able to capture data around when a user is created, curious if this can…

Normal topic

Hi,

would you please share the code sample how to get JavaScript event notification without iFrame? i only can download the code with iFrame from https://community.onespan.com/documentation/onespan-sign/codeshare…

Normal topic

We are using a word document that has embedded tags.  We have a required field that one of the signers has to fill out before signing, and this required field is at the end of the document

Right now, the signer…

Hot topic

Need some assistance - 

Newly deployed integration with Laserfiche. Followed the white paper instructions for the integration. Installed notification server on a DMZ front facing server, URL is reachable…

Normal topic

I'm working on a document where the signer is answering Yes/No questions, which I have set up as Radio fields (with radio groups) as Yes No options. We have different sections, where if the signer chooses a single Yes option, they need…

Normal topic

Hi Team,

I am using OneSpan sign in CPQ for our client and client requirement is they want to customize email which getting when document is send for signature.Is there any way to cutomize OneSpan Email or Disable One Span…

Normal topic

I downloaded the copy tool then made the mistake of setting it to be opened with Acrobat. What should it be opened with? I have downloaded the JRE environment. 

I have used this tool several times but this is a new laptop…

Normal topic

I created a template and added a bunch of fields. When I created them I did not set field names. Now when I go back and try to add a field name, when I click on the field name input and type, nothing happens. 

If I…

Normal topic

First, my apologies if this is the incorrect forum group for this topic. Happy to move it to a different forum if there is a better one.

I am looking for documentation on all the type of events that would be sent to the DOM…

Normal topic

Hi. Is there a configuration setting that we could enable where a signer could fill out a document, then save their progress, then subsequently come back to finish filling it out and complete signing?

Normal topic

Hi,

In the OneSpanSign.Sdk for .Net I am missing the field signed on the Class OneSpanSign.API.Approval.

Currently we only have the DateTime? property Accepted which is visible in the SDK Package -> Documents…

Normal topic

Hi there, I'm trying to add a couple radios to a single group and name that group. I've tried the "Add to group" button but nothing happens (at least from what I can see)

Normal topic

I have a document where a home seller is answering questions about the condition of their property. I'm trying to accomplish the following:

- If a seller chooses yes when answering if their property has…

Normal topic

Is there a way I can enforce in a microsoft word template that a user chooses one option from a Radio Group? I do not want to set a default value. 

I didn't see a way to do this on this page:

https:/…

Normal topic

Hi there. I'm trying to make a textfield required. I see that I can do this when I'm about to send a transaction (see screenshot).

Is there a parameter I can include in the textfield in my document so that this field is…

Normal topic

Hi Support team,

our client is expecting front-end event notification when signing is completed, does OneSpan provide it? not the one registered in the portal. 

by the way, client using iFrame…

Normal topic

Hello!

We've recently adopted a group recipient into our templates and now need to migrate all our templates across our other sub-production environments, with a view to then do the same into production.

We've been…