Hi 
I have a use case to send a document to some signers and once the signing process has been complete, i want to send that document to some users which i call as receivers who receive the signed contract and they can download it 
The receivers aren't part of the signing process, they just receive the signed document in their email 
I have used one span's rest APIs for creating a signers and a package so i would love to know if this use case can be done by leveraging onespan's features?

Forums

We have a requirement like below

We will create few contract document templates(PDF) in onespan using onespan console. These document will have various fields(name, age etc) which will have to be populated programetically during esign journey. 

we also have few number of optional document templates which user might want to add as a part of the package during esign. They can add one or more optional documents. Template of optional document will be also present in onespan. 

Forums

Hi, i'm gettin this error message "OneSpanSign.Sdk.OssException: 'No Role found for signer email ", creating a package, this is the code that i'm using, thanks for the help.

String API_KEY = "dzkxxxljQw==";
            String CLIENT_APP_ID = "17bbxxx338b";
            String CLIENT_APP_SECRET = "687964xxx79118c29";
            String BASE_API_URL = "https://sandbox.esignlive.com";    
            String API_URL = BASE_API_URL + "/api";

Forums

Getting error when create package when read file from server.

Working Code: When read file from local machine

var options = {

'method': 'POST',

'url': 'https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages',

'headers': {

'Authorization': 'Basic XXXXXXxxxxx',

'Accept': 'application/json'

},

formData: {

'file': {

Forums

Hello,

I am trying to interface with OneSpan Sign using the REST API. I am using the LotusScript language on a HCL Notes / Domino platform.

When I send a package with no document, including only the json, it works fine. When I try to add a document using a MIME message, I always get the 406 Not Acceptable error message. I did some research in the forums but couldn't find any helpful help for this error.

HTTP request: