Forums

Hello,

I am trying to inject data into a field on a PDF that is uploaded to onespan. I have the field in the following format

[Signer1.Capture1.Textfield1]

the REST API to inject says to use the field names, but the tagging syntax doesn't allow for a name to be added based on the PDF field template found below. do i just put "Textfield1" as the name in the fields section of the documents when sending the package?

Forums

Hello,

I need to get multiple signers to fill and sign a document to allow automatic debits/deposit transctions.

Most of the time I have 2 signers and I would like both of them to be able to fill up the textboxes but I need each one of them to sign. For the static data that I already have, I use labels linked with the Owner and auto-sign it.

Currently I am only able to assign the textbox to 1 signer and most of the time I am not able to know which signer will have access to the Informations needed to fill it.

Received feedback from an office:
When a client receives the package and does not fill in all of the required information on the check list an error/warning appears that says "A radio is required and doesn't have a value".  I had a client respond and did not know what a radio was, this may be a confusing term to clients.  It might be helpful to change the wording to indicate that all responses must be completed before you can sign the document or a different reference than "radio".  Perhaps, "a response is required and doesn't have a value".

Forums
Is there any way to get the full date and time (with timezone) in the date field (Via document Extracting)? It shows up in the actual signature block, but we need to show it in a separate line as well and the time of signing is critical. So far we've tried : [sig1.fullname1.label1.{approval.signed}] [sig1.fullname1.label1.Date1] both with and without setting the adobe form field format category to Date with format "m/d/yyyy h:MM tt" but no matter what all we get is the date in "mmmm d, yyyy" format thanks, Dan
Forums
Hi all, I am just getting through a few cycles of testing in the sand box on my way to uploading and populating large form with multiple signers from an external web app. It seems the documentation is not all the clear how to map fields to existing to PDF form fields. Also is there a way to test my code (100 plus fields and values) with out having to actually submit a package and wait for the emails to be sent? It sends the document with out any errors but there are no fields filled in and no signature fields added.