Customizing the New Signer Experience
In particular, Admins can change the following elements:
- Color Associations:
- Branding: The overall look-and-feel of the New Signer Experience
- Alerts: The appearance of various informational messages.
- Signature: The appearance of the Signature Box Types used in transactions.
- Font Sizes
Accessing the Signing Customization Page
To access the Signing Customization page click Admin > Signing.
The account logos in the New Signer Experience can now be configured independently for all supported languages. Use the Branding Migration forms and upload the logo file there, to inform our Support Team the way you want to customize your New Signer Experience.
To change the logo that will be used during the New Signer Experience:
- Drag and drop your logo to the upload section on the page, or Browse to where your logo resides, and select it.
- Even if you've already re-branded your account for previous signer experience, you still need to send us a request for the New Signer Experience.
- The maximum dimensions for the account logo in the New Signer Experience is: 258px by 40px. Anything larger will be scaled down to fit by the system.
- The supported image types are: jpeg/jpg, png, gif, bmp
The following colors can be updated:
- Alerts (Success, Warning, Error, Info)
- Signature button
The default colors are accessibility compliant. However, if you update these colors, you need to make sure that ADA compliance is maintained.
All buttons and top level menu items will be displayed in the primary color. Hover color for these items will be in a shade of the primary color (calculated by the system).
All second level menu items will be displayed in the secondary color. Hover color for these items will be in a shade of the primary color (calculated by the system).
Success color This color will be used for success alerts, signing progress, signing completion, accepted signature box border.
Warning color This color will be used for warning alerts.
Error color This color will be used for error alerts, number of signatures required per document, field validation tooltips.
Information color This color will be used for information alerts.
Signature Box Defines the color of the signature boxes before they are accepted.
Font size within an unconfirmed document:
When a signer accesses an unconfirmed document within the New Signer Experience, all text for signature fields, labels and input fields will be set using the font size defined for that field.
If the text does not fit within the field container using the defined font size, the system will automatically reduce the font up to a maximum of 8 pixels to try and fit the text within the field.
If after maximum resizing, the text still does not fit, it will bleed out of the field.
If the font size for a given field is set to "auto-fit", the system will ignore that setting and default the font size to 12 pixels and then apply a similar logic.
Font size within a confirmed document:
When a signer accesses a confirmed document within the New Signer Experience, all text for signature fields, labels and input fields will be set using the font size defined for that field.
If the text does not fit within its container, it will be auto-scaled to fit the container.